Thursday, December 26, 2013

Photo Essay Washington Journalism and Media Conference

Hello, I am Shade Bullock. I am interested in the career field of  Broadcast Journalism. I would be so ecstatic if I were accepted into the Washington and Journalism Media Conference!  Here is some photos of what I have done that has benefited me, in order to achieve my goal of  being in the career field of Broadcast Journalism.


 
These first four are of my sister queen Jocelyn and I hosting a radio segment about Earth Day at Missouri University in Columbia. We were live the whole two hours! Talk about trying to come up with a ton of facts about Earth Day!
 




These two are of myself, hosting the Miss Merry Christmas Pageant. I was representing the Miss America Organization. Being in the Miss America Organization I have been able to receive many opportunities that involve hosting and public speaking.
 


 
 
 
These two photos are from Miss Missouri. The first photo is of my interview group. I had to go through an eight minute interview by myself and with eight judges. The judges can ask you about anything, from your favorite color to your position on stem cell research. I have been through at least twenty interviews and mock interviews to be able to reach my goal and make it to the state finals,  Miss Missouri, for the past three years.The interview process is awarded the most points in the Miss America Organization, making the interview process a crucial part of the competition.
 

 
 
 This second photo is of me being asked my onstage question at Miss Missouri. In those few minutes the audience develops opinions of you, making this a first impression. You must be quick with a response and be able to think on your feet.

 
Thank you for your time and consideration.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment